Who Are You Signing Up For?
You are signing up for a one month free trial. At the end of the month, you can extend this to a full subscription, renewable yearly.Myself My class or school
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Stylefit website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 2b Brookesmith Dr., Waiuku, Auckland 2123, New Zealand. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Universal Writers.com operating as Stylefit and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Universal Writers. Com operating as Stylefit. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Universal Writers. Com operating as Stylefit takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Universal Writers.com operating as Stylefit - [Universal Writers.com] . All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Privacy and Protection Policy
1. Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement sets forth the information gathering, use, and dissemination practices of Stylefit, in connection with its Web site located at www.stylefit.org (the "Site"). This Privacy Statement addresses Stylefit practices regarding information collected only directly through or from the Site - it does not address or govern any information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor (sometimes referred to as "you" or "your") other than directly through or from the Site, including, without limitation, from or via telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by Stylefit may be used by Stylefit for many reasons, for example, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, for fulfilment of a requested transaction or recordkeeping, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Aggregate data on visitors' home servers may be used for internal purposes, and individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Stylefit may be added to Stylefit's databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding Site updates, new products and services, and upcoming events.
Stylefit also may use Site visitor data to contact the Site visitors regarding account status and changes to the subscriber agreement (if applicable), Privacy Statement, and any other policies or agreements relevant to Site visitors.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Aggregate data on visitors' home servers and individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, may be provided to third parties such as marketing firms.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies please feel free to contact us.
Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to Stylefit may be provided to third parties who provide products, information, or services which Stylefit believes that visitors may be interested in directly or indirectly purchasing or obtaining. Identifiable or non-identifiable data also may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Stylefit enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by Stylefit in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of Stylefit or any other person or entity.
While Stylefit may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which Stylefit shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data is under a contractual obligation to use the personal data solely for the purposes for which the data was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Stylefit exercises no control. Stylefit is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, their conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices.
This Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites or advertisements for or placed by third parties. Stylefit is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites, advertisers, or third parties, or for the content of such sites or advertisements. It is possible that these links or advertisements, themselves, may be used by third parties or others to collect personal or other information about Site visitors. It is solely the visitor's obligation to review and understand the privacy practices and policies of these other Web sites and of these advertisers and third parties.
4. Security Measures and Communicating with Stylefit
Stylefit has implemented numerous security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, Stylefit undertakes all efforts to maintain a secure server; does not store any user credit card information; and requires certain employees and service providers who work for or with Stylefit to sign confidentiality agreements restricting their use of any data related to user information. However, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Stylefit via this Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. Accordingly, Stylefit is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
5. Comments, Notices and Chat Rooms
Comments posted to any of our Web pages are public. With respect to chat rooms, Stylefit does not, and is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Site, or the content therein, where users transmit or post communications or communicate with each other regarding Stylefit or content on the Site, including but not limited to, communications in chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums. Please refer to Section 1 of the Statement of Use for further detail concerning Materials Submitted to the Site. As such, Stylefit assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
6. Opt-Out Right
Except as necessary for Stylefit to provide the services, information, or products requested by a visitor, the visitor may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to Stylefit through online forms, registration forms, contest entries, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue, prospectively retained by Stylefit, used by Stylefit for secondary purposes, or disclosed by Stylefit to third parties, by contacting Stylefit via e-mail at the addresses set out above. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description in this Section 6.)
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
Upon a visitor's request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, Stylefit will provide to the visitor a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Stylefit regarding the visitor that has been voluntarily provided by the visitor to Stylefit through online forms, registration forms, contest entries, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. A visitor may modify, correct, change or update his or her personally identifiable information by contacting Stylefit via e-mail at the addresses above.
8. Right to Change Privacy Statement
Stylefit may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Notice of any new or revised Privacy Statement, as well as the location of the new or revised statement, will be posted on the Site for at least 60 days after the change. It is the obligation of users returning to the Site to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made.